THIS WEEK – October 20-26
Published weekly by CCI/Ukraine Staff www.kvicanada.org
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO PRAY
“Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”
THANK YOU, GOD
- For our faithful staff, determined to make the virtual 2020 ReCamp Nov 5-7 Conference happen even though 3 of the 6 staff are suffering with Covid-based pneumonia.
- CCI/Armenia is grateful to God for peace in their souls during the war, that the church continues to proclaim God’s Word, that many soldiers have accepted Jesus as their personal Savior.
- Camp Rustav, Georgia, thanks for the two family camp sessions with 73 campers; a resident youth camp with 57 campers (7 non-Christians) and a village day-camp with 27 campers (all non-Christians). Eight campers now attend their church.
- Camp “Family Values”, Lviv, Ukraine, had a mini-camp project for 11 non-Christian campers on July 20-31, and a Prodigal Son follow-up program in September. All 11 campers attend church on Sundays.
- CCI/Ukraine staff: the entire team is working on participant registrations, instructor online-logistics and finalizing the non-academic programs, as well as checking the ZOOM capabilities for ReCamp.
With Dave Loewen we are starting our Crossroads Prayer Project for the next two weeks; sending prayer messages to our constituency to guide them in meditation on God’s plan for us in times of uncertainty.
- Valeri, CCI/Georgia, is working on conference material, translation, and registration for ReCamp-2020. Astghik, CCI/Armenia, is leading Bible studies for women and teenagers. Her team is helping refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh and promoting ReCamp-2020 in Armenia. Mikhail, CCI/Country X, is holding a virtual prayer meeting of the CCI committee to pray for their country which is at war.
- Camp Rustavi, Georgia, holds youth meetings after the main Sunday morning service in the local church. They worship, do Bible studies, play teambuilding games, and teach their youth how to be missionaries.
- Camp “Family Values” is having weekly staff prayer meetings and working on their camp program for the next season.
- Pray for the ReCamp-2020 organizers and participants to be focused on God and His Mission in this world. May God lead us in His ways of serving people via Christian camps in this uncertain Covid-driven world!
- Pray for a minimum of 35 participants in each of the seven ReCamp-2020 tracks.
- CCI/Country X is asking to intercede for the campers’ parents to join their children for the online meetings. May they see the importance of a God-centered life!
- Camp Rustavi, Georgia, asks us to pray for their own campsite to operate their sessions all summer at affordable cost.
- Camp “Family Values” asks us to pray for one more staff person on their team and for next year’s camp project.
“YOUR KINGDOM COME, YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN” JESUS
Our staff in the former Soviet Union appreciates your prayers for the projects they are working on currently. God is continuing to turn the hearts of thousands of youth to Him and to churches through the camping ministries.
Welcome to Kingdom Ventures Inc - Youth Camps
The fervent prayers and generous financial support of KVI Youth Camps faithful people have contributed to a fruitful 2014 camping season. Camp staff was schooled at five training events after which they opened hundreds of camps to serve thousands of youth. In spite of the war in Ukraine, most camps operated, although at 70% capacity because parents were reluctant to let their children travel. Almost all camps had some campers from the war zone. We will tell you more at HymnSing.
We are honored to have the Kyiv Symphony Orchestra and Chorus as our guests at HymnSing Sunday, September 28, 6:00 p.m. The 34-voice Slavic A Capella Choir will sing hymns and spirituals, sacred classics and Ukrainian folk songs. You will hear stories of God’s awesome deeds in the camps and among the refugees from the war zone of Ukraine. Click on ‘HymnSing’ below to learn more. Join Ruth Ens and the KVI HymnSing team at Calvary Temple on September 28 at 6:00 p.m.